1. Define a great relationship.
One in which you can be yourself at all times: no acting, no pretending, no lying…
2. Why is it called a “drive-through” if you have to stop? (Real question: What was the last food/drink you purchased at a drive-through?)
Wendy’s Spicy Chicken Fillet
3. As I type this, the Butler Bulldogs are getting ready to play in the NCAA championship game. Every Hoosier is hysterical about this except me. So in honor of the Bulldogs … what is your favorite breed of dog? (I tried.)
Italian Greyhounds, they are sooooo sweet [look at that face in the photo above].
4. If you had to move to a state besides the one you currently live in, where would you move?
I would move to California where my daughter lives. I also love the weather there and the pace of life.
5. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?
I would have liked to be taught how to be affectionate to my parents: we all know we love each other in my family, but nobody expresses it openly. I find it very hard to do [not to my daughter or husband, though, just my parents].
6. Who’s the funniest person you know?
My friend Valerie. I do not know how she comes up with some of the thing that come out of her head…. [read some here]
7. Did you get enough sleep last night?
Yes, but it’s never enough: I would sleep everyday until noon…
8. What’s the first thing you thought about this morning?
“Is it raining?”
9. Grilled or Fried? –HONESTLY
Depends, I like some fried foods, but not too many. Second on my list would be “baked” and then “grilled”.
10. Are you afraid of the dark?
11.When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I never thought about it. Never wished to be something, and I am glad about that!
12. If you had one word to describe yourself , what would you choose?
tweetmeme_source = ‘lastellamarina’;
Today I am grateful for tenacity.