1. Have you ever been so lost that you were really afraid?
I remember getting lost looking for an address and another time taking the wrong junction on the highway which made me lose one hour of driving, but I did not get scared; I felt frustrated and irritated, and maybe a little worried for the time lost, but I think I like getting lost, I take it as a challenge.
I also remember a couple of times in Venice, Italy, getting lost on purpose walking around the narrow alleys and bridges and eventually arriving to Piazza San Marco: I love that.
2. Have you ever been to an island?
I have been to Sardinia, when I lived in Italy. I went there several times for summer vacations. It’s the “magical” place where I met my husband who was stationed there in the Navy.
3. Are you more of a thinker or feeler?
mmhhh…I think [<—- see?] that i start off with feelings but then I put a lot of thoughts into things too. I guess it depends on a situation.
4. Do you tend to see issues or situations in life as black and white or shades of gray?
Mainly shades of gray.
5. If you were stuck on an island, what book would you hope to have with you (Let’s pretend the Bible is already there, so you can’t say that.)
Probably an art book as I could look at it for a longer period of time. I would prefer a mystery, but once read I would probably wished I took the art book 🙂
6. What are you most afraid of?
I am afraid to fly, but lately, with the right medication, I have been a little more comfortable. Also afraid that something happens to my daughter since she lives far away.
7. Would you rather lose all of your old memories or never be able to make new ones?
I think I would like to keep my memories as I am the product of them and I base many decisions on past experiences.
8. Pretend I’m looking at a scrapbook page about you. There are three spaces for you to drop in individual pictures. What are those pictures of, and why did you select them?
My daughter, because I love her and I like to look at her :-); my pets because they make me laugh and they are a huge part of my life; and a picture of me taken few years ago because I really like it.
10. Tell me one thing you know/believe about forgiveness.
11. You’re waiting in a doctor’s office. What is your favorite way to pass that time?
Playing on my iPhone: I doodle, play Mahjong, read a book [kindle for iPhone], etc. I also like to sketch.
12. If there were a clone of you in a parallel universe what is one way you hope she/he would be the same as you and one way you hope she/he would be better?
I wish we had the same right side of the brain, but I would like she was better at maintaining a healthy diet.
Today I am grateful for memories.