Born in Italy, in a town at the foot of the Alps, on lake Como, I moved to the USA after marrying a US service man.
- One wonderful daughter.
- One fox or coyote look-alike dog named Loki, Lord of Mischief (sometimes called Loki Luciano).
- A chihuahua named Trigger who thinks is in charge of the world.
- And one cat named Caesar, the ruler.
I absolutely love animals and nature. I think our purpose here on the planet is to learn (and teach) to be in harmony with our surroundings.
I like art and music. I like digitally animated movies as I admire and appreciate the work in them.
I enjoy funny movies, I think laughing is great and it should be done daily. “Il riso fa buon sangue” is an Italian saying literally translated into “laughter makes good blood”.
I have been drawing and painting since I could hold a pencil and a brush. I have always had a fascination with blank books, art supplies, pens, pencils and papers. I like nice stationary, high-quality journals and notebooks. I particularly like fountain pens and Moleskine notebooks. I rather buy one of those than a pair of shoes. But I digress…
I also like:
- bright colors
- black and white photos
- Pinocchio (not the Disney one though)
- little objects particularly vintage wooden ones
- vintage children books
- black licorice
- apple computers
- the smell of freshly cut grass
- the smell of puppies and kittens
- the smell of a new open book (you can often catch me at Barnes & Nobles opening books and sniffing….mmmmmhhhh)